Unscramble these words using the clues we've provided.
- ILEHHSFLS - This allergy is more common in adults, and usually is not outgrown.
- UENPTA - This allergen is a member of the legume family and grows underground.
- NOMLDA - This is a common tree nut that is sometimes covered in chocolate.
- SMNHATENIIHT - This type of medicine, taken by mouth, is sometimes given to help treat food allergy reactions.
- OTRTU - This type of fish is a freshwater fish and should be avoided by someone with a fish allergy.
- KLMI - Children who must avoid this beverage often drink a similar beverage, only made from rice or soy instead of from a cow.
Answers: 1) SHELLFISH, 2) PEANUT, 3) ALMOND, 4) ANTIHISTAMINE, 5) TROUT, 6) MILK